How Midland and West Coast Self-Storage are Providing a Safe Environment for Employees and Customers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
To our valued customers,
With the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, we at West Coast Self-Storage (manager of Midland Self Storage) are continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health officials in Washington, Oregon and California.
In light of recent developments, we want to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to meet your self storage needs.
West Coast Self-Storage Actions
- We have enhanced the cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas on the property including keypads, elevator buttons and doorknobs
- We have asked our employees to stay home if they are sick. Additionally, if you visit our stores we will refrain from handshakes and respect social distancing recommendations of at least six feet. This is in an effort to keep both you and our employees safe and sound during this crisis
- We are actively supporting our employees in this crisis with additional benefits and schedule accommodations and will continue to do so.
Our Request of You
- Please call or email our location prior to coming down to the office. We will be available by phone or email, but given the dynamic situation, our office and access hours may be modified without notice.
- Please interact with us, to the extent possible, by phone or online. All of our services are available to you through those channels and that will help keep everyone safe.
- If you visit our location or access your storage unit, we urge that you follow CDC guidelines so that you are well informed about protecting yourself in public places.
We appreciate your business but more importantly as a member of our larger community. We look forward to our continuing relationship and getting through this difficult time together.
1802 112th St. E
Tacoma, WA 98445
Proudly Managed By